Gunfire in the Laboratory - T. And so T. Incredulously, people witnessed a working "free energy" device. Scientists were allowed to dismantle everything except a delicate two-ounce component, the Radiant Energy detector.

Author:Gorg Femi
Country:Bosnia & Herzegovina
Language:English (Spanish)
Published (Last):11 April 2017
PDF File Size:15.24 Mb
ePub File Size:15.76 Mb
Price:Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Gunfire in the Laboratory - T. And so T. Incredulously, people witnessed a working "free energy" device. Scientists were allowed to dismantle everything except a delicate two-ounce component, the Radiant Energy detector. When the unit was put back together, they ended up witnessing—but not all believing their eyes—as the self-contained unit converted some unknown energy into usable power, and ran continually for days at a time.

Without any moving parts, the device produced a strange cold form of electricity which lit incandescent bulbs, heated a flat iron and ran a motor. The inventor—T. Henry Moray, D. The gift was his Radiant Energy invention, which as he saw it converted power from the cosmos from rays which, on their eternally-launched flights through space, constantly pierce the earth from all directions.

Despite his self-confidence, there were hints that he might be stopped from mass producing his device. His family was harassed by mysterious threats. Their home was repeatedly broken into when the family was away, as if in warnings of worse to come. But the young man believed in his dream, and expected that the world would accept his discovery and would eventually have abundant clean energy for homes, vehicles and industry.

Many people did arrive at the Moray house in apparent sincerity, and he tuned up the Radiant Energy device for them. Jensen to an associate. One October morning in that year, Jensen, another businessman, an attorney, and Henry Moray packed his electrical equipment and a lunch into an automobile and drove into the Utah mountains.

Henry kept an eye on the cloudy sky through the car window; he did not like to work in a storm. His spirits rose when the sky lightened occasionally and cheered him with shafts of sunlight. He sat back and let the other men pick the location; the more they had a hand in the work, the more likely that they would believe it. They chose to drive 26 miles from the nearest power line, to a spot on a little stream which undulated down a grassy flat to Strawberry Lake.

After they unloaded the car, the businessmen pounded the six-foot long lower section of his ground pipe into the creek bed, then screwed a four-foot section of the half-inch water pipe onto it. Also without help from Henry, the wit-nesses to the test put up two antenna poles about 90 feet apart. Wrong plan; it turned out that the running board was not wide enough to be a workbench.

Unruffled by the change of plans, he gently moved his equipment onto the planks on the ground. Snowflakes drifted lightly in the air, so the three spectators hung a tarpaulin over open car doors to protect the electrical equipment. Before Henry primed and tuned his apparatus, he put a key into the post and showed the men that there was no power flowing.

Then he tuned the device by stroking the end of a magnet across two pieces of metal sticking out from what seemed to be another magnet. After tuning for about ten minutes, Moray put the key into the post, and the watt light bulb brought along by one of the men burned brightly for fifteen minutes. Jensen wrote that the light was even, without fluctuations. While the light was burning, Mr. Moray disconnected the antenna leadin wire from the apparatus and the light went out.

He connected it again and the light appeared. He also disconnected the ground wire and the light went out. When the demonstration was over we congratulated Mr. Moray and I felt confident that he had a real invention and that no hoax was being perpetrated.

Where, then, was the dazzling light—the strange electricity which seemed to ignite the entire contents of a light bulb—coming from? Was this Utah scientist gifted with advanced intuitive understanding about a previously-unknown source of energy? He insisted that, "Mrs. Moray was secretly powering it; she must have been pacing back and forth on a carpet upstairs and generating static electricity! Because of betrayals, Henry Moray himself eventually distrusted people outside his family and he guarded his technical secrets closely—even to the point of losing a potential business deal.

To begin with, a heritage of wariness was passed on from previous generations. James had been born in Ireland to a family which had to hide from being killed by political enemies. She turned to her only son, hoping that Henry would specialize in money matters, and she insisted that he attend a Latter Day Saints Mormon church college because it had a good business course. However, from the age of nine Henry had had a driving interest of his own—radio and electrical science.

In his spare time as a boy he searched the garbage dump for scraps of wire and other materials for basement tinkering. By age fifteen, he had a job wiring houses, which taught him more about electricity. Meanwhile, the beginnings of the Radiant Energy concepts were pounding through his mind. In the summer of he started experimenting with taking electricity from the ground, and by autumn of the next year he had enough power to run a miniature arc light.

He later changed his view. He firmly believed in his energy idea, despite the reigning scientific ideas which would label it as impossible.

Even when his experiments only converted enough energy to make a slight click in a telephone receiver, he was sure that he was on the right track. During Christmas holidays of , he became more certain that the mysterious energy was not static, but was oscillating swinging back and forth like pendulum upon pendulum across the universe.

And he realized that the energy was not coming out of the earth, but instead it was coming to the earth from some outside source. The electrical oscillations pound the earth day and night, "always coming, in vibrations from the reservoir of colossal energy out there in space. The young mission-ary managed to study science at the University of Upsalla and complete a doctoral thesis.

Naturally, the thesis related to his idea that there is energy throughout space. He also took some of the material from the side of a hill, tested it and decided the stone might be good to use in a valve-like detector of energy. This led Henry to his research in semi-conductive materials; from this stone he developed the "Moray valve" that was used in his early Radiant Energy devices.

After he returned to the United States in he married Ella Ryser and they later had five children. On his career ladder, Moray worked his way up through various jobs to electrical engineering and positions such as design engineer for the largest oil-cooled electrical switch yard in the world.

An industrial accident at a power substation in late burned the retina of his eyes and propelled him into legal battles for compensation. In a way, losing much of his eyesight for years turned out to be a blessing. Although it meant an empty bank account at the time because he was unable to work at his usual profession, being forced away from the drawing table led him back into Radiant Energy research.

Henry Moray made an offer which, if accepted, could perhaps have dramatically changed events in this century. Oil wars, nuclear plant accidents, acid rain were yet to come. Henry offered his Radiant Energy discovery to the United States government. Free of cost. According to The Sea of Energy, the senator thanked Moray but replied that the government would decline such an offer. According to his records, early in the s he made a radio which was no bigger than a wristwatch.

Patent Office in , and was rejected on the basis that it would not work without a heated cathode. Heated cathodes were commonly used in vacuum tubes of that time. This means that Henry Moray was so far ahead of his time in semi-conductor technology that the patent office had not heard of it, and so the bureaucrats decreed that what he had was impossible.

Of course society later learned that cold cathodes are most definitely possible. But when the transistor was officially invented twenty years later, no credit was given to Henry Moray. Launched by these experiments with semi-conductors, he followed a trail of discovery which led to his powerful energy converter. By , a unit weighing less than 55 pounds, including its wooden case, converted 50, watts of power— enough to run a small factory. He tested it 90 miles from the nearest radio station, at a desolate area now known as the U.

Army Dugway proving ground, and the device still worked. The invention had unusual characteristics. Photographers exclaimed over the intensity of the light from the bulbs—remarkably brighter than or watt bulbs normally shone.

For example, in he refused an offer to take his work to Russia. Soon the anonymous threatening phone calls began, telling Henry there was a contract out on his life. Despite death threats, Henry Moray repeatedly worked on his strange electric generator in front of creditable witnesses.

The only threat which stopped him from demonstrations came in the form of advice from his patent attorneys in Washington, D. The U. Patent Office itself was not much help either. That agency rejected seven patent applications for his Radiant Energy Device because the device did not fit the physics known at the time. One rejection notice from the patent office wrongly assumed that the energy was originally electromagnetic. Moray, however, only said it is electrical after it hit his semi-conductors.

Instead of being helped to research the Radiant Energy device, he was hindered. In time-wasting letters he fought the patent office, treachery from business partners, and scientists who witnessed Radiant Energy and later denied it when their employers changed.

John Moray remembers an incident in Salt Lake City when he and the other children were in the family car, with his mother driving. Sitting in the back seat, the boy felt his heart lurch with shock as a bullet crashed through the car and lodged in the windshield in front of his mother. Bringhurst, the first president of his research institute. Bringhurst did not have bullet-proof glass in his car, and the bullet zipped past his head and out the rear of the car.

Henry bought a Ella Moray lived in fear that some-thing would happen to one of the children, and the children paid the price of losing a normal childhood. They were forbidden to go anywhere by themselves.

Even when the boys were almost teenagers, they could not go out without an escort because of the threat of a kidnapping.


The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray

Henry Moray of Salt Lake City produced his first device to tap energy from the metafrequency oscillations of empty space itself. Eventually Moray was able to produce a free energy device weighing sixty pounds and producing 50, watts of electricity for several hours. Ironically, although he demonstrated his device repeatedly to scientists and engineers, Moray was unable to obtain funding to develop the device further into a useable power station that would furnish electrical power on a mass scale. As a boy, Moray had been deeply inspired by the greatest electrical genius of all time, Nikola Tesla. When Moray finished high school in Salt Lake City, he went abroad to study, and took resident examinations for his doctorate in electrical engineering from the University of Uppsala, Sweden, during the period


The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray: Zero-Point Energy & Pulsed Plasma Physics



Thomas Henry Moray




Related Articles